Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Big Clean-Out

My refrigerator was a disaster. I didn't really notice until the other day. I opened the door and it hit me like a ton of bricks; it was flirting with unhealthy. I took everything off of one shelf, then another, and so on. I emptied out the whole thing, gave it a good scrubbing, threw lots of stuff out and wiped down the jars that were going back in. It's nice and clean now, kind of organized and a lot lighter. I can actually see what I have and don't have. It was a dirty, time consuming job but it was well worth the effort!
I have a couple room make-overs, too... been very busy painting and sprucing things up around here. Fall does that to me... I want everything neat and tidy before winter sets in... I'll be back with some progress.

No comments: