Thursday, March 27, 2008

Crayon Caddie

Well, I haven't blogged lately due to not finding my camera. I just love it when one of the kids breaks or loses theirs and then take mine and DON'T EVEN TELL ME! All's forgiven though... I'm pretty easy... it only took a Venti coffee from Starbucks and a little chocolate. Yep, I'm cheap and easy. Oh, gosh that didn't come out right ;)

Anyway, I've been working on a few projects and here is one of them. I made a few of these crayon caddies for my kids' Easter baskets. So far I've made four and have two more cut out. I gave one to the little girl down the street with a Claire's gift card tucked in, exchange for some outgrown clothes she gave to my girls. I haven't heard if she liked it or not. And I suppose I shouldn't go on about this but I will anyway. Why do people not say 'thank-you' anymore? I just don't get it. I live in New England and people from around the country tell me how rude we are. Gee wiz... I think they're right!
Oh, well, enough of that... I got this pattern from: "http://www.skiptomylou.wordpress.com/2007/04/25/on-a-roll/">www.skiptomylou.wordpress.com/2007/04/25/on-a-roll/ It's a great tutorial and so clear that I made the first one with NO mistakes! How 'bout that! That doesn't happen too often with me.

No comments: