Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Little House & Country Cottage Stash


There were some excellent sales at the end of the year at the on-line needlework sites. I took advantage of several. Today I'll show you my Little House Needlework and Country Cottage patterns I bought. Tomorrow I'll show you another designer. From Country Cottage, I got: Sugar Plum Fairy, The Bakery, The Tea Room, and Summer Garden, from Little House Needleworks, I got: Always and Forever, Fa-La-La, and Pear Tree. Right now I'm working on a Valentine Cupboard from The Sampler Girl... I'll show you more of that soon. I'm hoping to get in some stitching time later tonight.
It looks like a beautiful day today, with lots of sunshine and crisp, fresh air. I would like to go for a walk later and do some errands. Hope you enjoy a great day!

1 comment:

Patti-Rocky Mtn Stitcher said...

I just love them also-they stitch up quick and look lovely. If I can just stop stitching Shepherds Bush for a while....