Saturday, November 22, 2008

A New Coat for Caressa


I thought a new coat for Caressa was in order so my last trip to Joann's my arms were cuddling some nice soft fleece and flannel. Seeing that the coat only uses two pieces I thought it would be a piece of cake. Well, it was fairly easy, but a bit confusing with the turning and layout. But it's O.K., as the jacket looks real cute on her and it came out really good. I still have to sew the bunny buttons on tonight as I watch Mrs. Minniver! The pattern can be bought at www:sewbaby.com. It's called the Wonder Jacket.

And the model herself. She said, "Mommy did you make me a jacket because you love me?" I said, "Yup, but if I didn't know how to sew you'd just have to be happy with all the kisses instead". Then I got rewarded with lots of giggles.

1 comment:

BumbleBee Bagz said...

how cute is that...does it come in my size? hey you won the big one. check out my blog!