Monday, September 20, 2010

Gravy Train and Crocheted Slippers


The Gravy Train is Back! Yes, we're celebrating as my husband is back to work! After fourteen months of unemployment, his old work called him back. We thought a cake and balloons were in order. Let the partaaaay begin! We've been surely blessed the past year and God provided for all our needs. God is good!

Kaleigh found the pattern for these little slippers free on the net. I think she found it in Ravelary. Aren't they cute? She made them for a friend's birthday.

I'm not much of a crocheter, myself but she held my hand and guided me through.

Both pairs are for Jen, Kyle's girlfriend. She likes pink so we thought both pairs would be perfect for her. I think they'll keep her tootsies nice and cozy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm doing a happy dance for you! Cute slippers too ;-)

Cheryl said...

So excited to read about your hubby getting his job back. What a blessing.
I love crocheted slippers. I am going to see if I can try my hand on a pair of those.