Saturday, October 9, 2010

A Trip to Webs!


I live quite close to WEBS in Northampton, MA. I go there about twice a year. The reason I only go twice a year is because it can be a dangerous place; I could spend quite a bit of money there. If you've never been there and you live close by, you've got to go. It's a candy store for knitters. The store is very large, with a very nice showroom in the front. Yarns from all over, patterns and everything else is right there, beautifully displayed. The picture above is of the back room. It's quite large with several aisles of discounted yarn. My daughters and I spent two hours browsing the yarns.


After filling a basket with yarn, putting some back and then filling it up again, this is what we came home with. Ahhh... I can't wait to start some new projects!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

my daughter would of had a ball in there and the pile she would of tried to come out with wouldn't of worked...hee hee, i probably would of had her put some back.
Must of been hard to narrow it down to just a few.