Thursday, October 21, 2010

Black Bird Designs Love is in the Air


Well, even though it's not February, love is in the air, anyway. The weather is just beautiful and the trees are prettier than ever. The air is crisp and clear and the nights are nice and cool. Makes me want to sit with a nice big cup of coffee and knit or stitch every night! Too bad I can't quite make that a reality. I did, however, manage to finish these two little cuties by Blackbird Designs. The finishing work was much less complicated than I imagined and the little beads add a nice little sparkle. I used some tips from Mary-Katheryn's blog and am very happy with these little babies. I'm surely going to make some more. Mary-Katheryn has many made up along with many other beautiful pieces, so if you'd like some stitching inspiration, grab something nice and hot to drink and give her blog a visit.
Hope your fall is cozy and warm.

7 comments:

stitchenmylifeaway said...

Any time is a good time for love. They are just toooooo cute. I siah I had time to even start mine.
Shay

Mary Kathryn said...

Great Finishes!! That violet one has always been a favorite although I haven't stitched it yet. Thanks for the link :0)

Cheryl said...

Cute, cute, cute.
always love seeing pics of your latest stitchwork.

Siobhán said...

What beautiful finishes! You did a great job. I love those little stockings! :)

Jackie said...

Your stockings are very pretty and you did a fine jobby on them. Congratulations dear.
Jackie.

Joy said...

Terrific finishes!! Yes, they are cute little things to stitch! :-)

Cheryl said...

Hi Sue!
Hope all is well with youa nd the family.
Stop by the blog and enter my CSN Giveaway. All you have to do is leave a comment.