Friday, April 1, 2011

Relaxing Knits

Progress is being made on my Summer in the Country Blanket Knit-A-Long from Scrumptious Living. I just completed clue 2 and am anxiously awaiting clue 3. It's a slow and relaxing knit-a-long, just my speed. I'm able to keep up without feeling stressed out. It's coming along beautifully! It's still not too late to join us!
I recently finished the Tiny Tea Leaves Cardi sweater for Caressa to wear over her Easter dress. I haven't blocked it yet so it's not quite perfectly squared up. I knit it out of Cascade 220. It's nice and soft and an easy knit. I lengthened the sleeves a bit to be a long sleeve but the pattern is for a 3/4 sleeve.
I used two sheep buttons I had in my stash. She looks so cute in it and she really loves it. I won't let her wear it until Easter is over. She can't wait!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Hey,
how are you and the fam doing?
Love when you post your knitting projects. They are always so beautiful. I can't use those two sticks to save my life. HAHA