Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Friends

I feel very blessed to have a few special friends. This week, two of them are having birthdays. I gave them both the same gift; three little potted primroses and a votive candle. I placed them in a tangerine crate and covered it with a piece of material. So pretty! I hope it brightens their day!

I made this delicious Bean, Kale, Rice and Sausage soup. My family really enjoyed it. It's a tasty, stick to your ribs soup for a cold winter evening's meal. Definitely making this one, again.

Sisters really are the best of friends. Kaleigh and I made this little mid-winter outdoor tea party for the littlies the other day. They really had fun sipping their hot tea on a cold(ish) January afternoon. It is a bit odd to not have snow on the ground by now, but that's O.K., we're taking advantage of the mild temperatures!
I'll be back with some stitching pictures and a stash update in a few days. The LNS had a 20% off sale and I purchased a few things I've been wanting to get!

No comments: