Thursday, December 29, 2011

CCN and SG Ornament Finishes

My intention was to have these finished before Christmas but I got a little side-tracked with making the girls doll blankets and bags. But that's O.K., I got them done before the new year so it's all good. Merry and Bright is from Country Cottage Needleworks. This particular pattern was in Just Cross Stitch Ornament Collection 2010. I love every single CCN pattern there is! Love the designs, the light colors, everything!

Good Tidings to You is designed by The Sampler Girl and can be found in Just Cross Stitch 2011 Ornament Collection. Once I saw it I knew I had to make it. Like CCN, The Sampler Girl is another of my favorite designers. I have quite a few patterns from both designers that I'd like to work on over the next year.
I've been thinking a lot about what projects I'd like to complete and others I'd like to begin in the new year. Just thinking about them all makes me smile! What are your needlework plans for the new year?

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Your ornaments are beautiful!

Tracey said...

Beautiful! Not sure of my plans- there are just soooo many things I want to stitch. Right now I am just trying to get my current WIP finished! :)

Cheryl said...

happy new year to you!
i haven't been by in a while. Looks like you and yours had a great Christmas. Love all your little touches and recipes and the lovely handmades that you gave as gifts.