Friday, August 1, 2008

Two Hats & Beaded Flip-Flops, Too



Here's a pic of a pair of beaded flip-flops and a sparkle hat. I saw a lady at the beach with the hat, and she was sparkling all over the place. I just had to have that hat! So instead of ripping it off her head I made one instead!
The next shot is of Kierra wearing a hat I made for my friend's granddaughter. I used See & Sew pattern B4764. Although the hat is supposed to be for a boy, I made it in pink and I like it better than the two hats I made for my girls. It's very easy and perfectly functional without the big brim.

1 comment:

BumbleBee Bagz said...

You have been tagged. Go to my blog to see. You need to pass it on to 7 others and accept your award aka: academy style. Love ya!
ps. love the sparkle hat, if it glitters Im in!