Tuesday, September 29, 2009

One More Japanese Knot Bag

I can't seem to get enough of these. I think the Japanese Knot Bag is one of my favorite projects. I've made quite a few of them. If you'd like to see the others, click on my sidebar under Sewing Basket and there is one on the first page and several on the next after clicking 'older posts'.
I did a little embroidery on it and think Cassidy will really like it. I thought it would be a nice little bag for her to carry her current book in.


Here is a close-up of the embroidery. If you'd like to make one, the Japanese Knot Bag can be found free here: www.showyourworkings.wordpress.com.

3 comments:

BumbleBee Bagz said...

I love the embroidery...especially the bee!

Cheryl said...

I think these bags are so cute. I watched someone on Martha make one and she did it so fast, I got lost. Are they easy?
Yours is cute. I like the addition of the embroidery.

Anonymous said...

I like these bags too! I have one I keep in my purse as a market bag (it's large)so I don't use store plastic bags! And more importantly, it's made with Amy Butler fabric!!