Saturday, September 19, 2009

Pretty in Pink Tank


My mom knit this adorable top for Kaleigh over the summer. It's called Pretty in Pink Tank. The pattern was made up by a lovely young lady in Pennsylvania. I have her in my side-bar as one of my favorites but here is her address: http://deliciousstitches.blgspot.com She has some very cute patterns that she has made up and unselfishly shares the patterns on her blog for free. My mom made this top using Amerah silk yarn in orange/pink varigated. I made the same top for myself but still have to finish the straps. I really should just finish it as I'm looking at only one night's work. If you get a chance, go visit Delicious Stitches. She has a great blog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

like I said at Starbucks, I really like the top! click-click-click