Sunday, December 9, 2007

A Cupcake Hat and Tiny Christmas Stocking


Pink seems to be my favorite color lately! I knit the pink and white tiny Christmas stocking for my neighbor who's been fighting breast cancer for the past year. I got the pattern free from www.littlecottonrabbits.typepad.co.uk.
The cupcake was gobs of fun and my 2 year old daughter just loves it. She walked around the whole day wearing it, and in the middle of the night upon waking, made my husband go look for it because it wasn't on her head! Yes, you guessed it, he looked for it, found it, and put it on her head! I have two more in the making as my 4 year old daughter wants one and my friend would like one for her grand-daughter for Christmas. I hope I get them done in time! The cupcake pattern can be found for free at www.Nakedsheep.com.


No comments: