Wednesday, December 12, 2007

WWCS I Received

Here is a shot of the wonderful swap I received from Robyn, of knittincoop.blogspot.com. She put together such a scrumptious package for me! She knew my love for coffee and chocolate, and included both! My package consists of Mill Mountain Rowdy Rudloph Decaf coffee, Arabica Decaf from Asheville Coffee, Gourmet Hot Cocoa, Double Chocolate (mmmm), Coffee Lover's Chocolate milk chocolate drops (mmmm, again!), and two chocolate coated spoons (I can't wait to try that tonight), all to go into an adorable midnight blue mug with a cute snowman on it!
I also got bare Knitpicks yarn with Kool-Aid for a fun dying project to do with my kids, a bottle of Eucalan, a Yankee candle (my very favorite, which I can assure you will be burning tonight while I sip my coffee with chocolate spoon in my new cup) in Holiday Spruce, a delightful bar of soap in Citrus Basil, two adorable snowman/lady ornaments, a couple snowfake ornaments, and a Christmas stamp with green-ink pad, that my kids are just driving me crazy to use.
Robyn put a a lot of thought into my package and I just love it. Thank you, Robyn!









Here is as blurry close-up of the ornaments. Can you see the knitting snow-lady? That's me! And the jolly snowman? That's my hubby, Gary!

1 comment:

Robin said...

WOW...that was fast!! I'm so glad you liked it! I hope in some small way it helps you to have a Merrier Christmas!!