Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day & A Father's Day Project





Happy Father's Day to my Dad and my hubby! We had a wonderful day. My parents came for a BBQ and all the kids were home to enjoy it. Lots of testosterone flowing too, as the boys and Gary took down a dead tree in the front yard. Two chain saws humming and lots of branches and limbs falling. Yes, they were in their glory! Just want to say, my hubby is a sweetie of a daddy and my kids are blessed to have him (me too)! And my dad, well he's just the greatest. He's kind and gentle and has given me a sense of humor! He's always tickled my funny bone for as long as I can remember, and I've passed the same kind of humor to my own kids. For that, I will be forever grateful... Happy Father's Day to two men I love and admire...
Oh, and the project: I made my dad an acordian photo album that turned out really nice. Each of the kids pics are in there and a few shots of daily life, too. He loved it! If you'd like the directions, you can go here: www.tjbookarts.com

2 comments:

islandgirlA/alicia in Hawaii/Alicia DR Hankins/ The RealW8 Cook said...

Hi,
Very nice photo album! I'm sure your Dad really enjoyed something so sentimental and personal. Great idea! It sure sounds like you had a 'work' holiday full of chopping and collecting...makes me tired just reading about it. Glad you were all together and had a great time.
smiles,
alicia in Hawaii

BumbleBee Bagz said...

What a cute idea....love it!