Friday, March 26, 2010

Goodie Swap


Kaleigh and Christina of Bumble Bee Bags (see side bar), recently swapped one of their beautiful items to each other. Kaleigh was the lucky recipient of the beautiful wristlet/handbag. The fabric that Christina chose goes so pretty together! As soon as it came in, Kaleigh filled it up with her necessities and she has gotten a lot of compliments on it. It's the perfect combo for spring!

In exchange, Kaleigh sent Christina these pretty knitted Delicato Mitts that she knit for her. They are made from Frog Tree mohair and are soft and warm! They both are happy with their goodies!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

two talented ladies.
Christina always uses great fabric combos and her work is fabulous.
Love the fact that your daughter knows how to knit. I was never able to learn. Even my daughter tried to teach me...no luck. I am a one needle gal. kaleighs work is quite nice too...love her pick of yarn.

BumbleBee Bagz said...

Happy doesnt begin to describe how I feel about the gloves. I seriously cannot stress how beautiful she made these!!!!