Monday, November 29, 2010

Trio of Woodsmoke Woolworks Sheep and Lambs Hats

I made a goal for myself last Wednesday that I would finish three hats by Sunday evening. I already had one done, the largest of the three, but still needed to start the other two! Well, guess what? I made it! My three youngest daughters will have their pink hats (to match their pink coats their grandma is giving them for Christmas)! The pattern, Sheep and Lambs by Woodsmoke Woolworks, can be found here. Today is just beautiful with blue, sunny skies and temps in the 40's. The little ones are outside enjoying the sunshine. I think I'll go out for a walk up the street to the mailbox and then make myself a cup of tea and pick up my cross-stitch project. It's nearly done, too. Very cute... just a few more x's and it'll be ready for finishing.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hi Sue,
Thanks for stopping by.
I am feeling much better. can you believe I got strep the following week?
All better now and getting ready to decorate for Christmas.
Love the bag you made for cassidy. Theres nothing better than a homemade gift...especially from mom.

Carol R said...

What beautiful hats - love them!