Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Bags, Bags, Bags!




I whipped up three more Japanese Knot Bags. I'm tellin' ya, they are so easy to make and so cute! I'll bring the pink and lime green floral with me on vacation. To me the fabric just screams "beach" and it'll be nice and small to carry around with me! I'll use the striped one as a sock bag; perfect for portable sock knitting, and the blue sparkled one is for Cassidy for her birthday. The other day she was carrying around a pocketbook Corey got her from Disneyworld. She carried it around all day. Finally, I asked her what was in there as she was pretty protective of it. Inside: two sticks of her older brothers' deodorant! I asked her why she had those in there and she said because it filled up the bag good. Duh! Who would've known?

3 comments:

islandgirlA/alicia in Hawaii/Alicia DR Hankins/ The RealW8 Cook said...

This bag is just too cute! I can't wait to finish up my little snails to go on this little bag and sew up mine! Seeing your bags are making me more anxious!! ;)
smiles,
alicia in Hawaii

BumbleBee Bagz said...

love the bags...have fun at the beach!

Ruth said...

What cute bags! I should make a couple....