Friday, September 5, 2008

Noah's Ark BOM



Here are two completed blocks from the past two months of the Noah's Ark Block of the Month. These little blocks are so much fun. I wait in anticipation for the new block to come out at the beginning of each month to see what I will be stitching. They don't take long at all and it's a nice way of visiting a project, completing that tiny bit and then forgetting about it until next month. This month's square is very easy... I'll stitch that up as soon as I get a quiet couple hours. If you're curious or interested, click on my side-bar of the pic of the Ark and it will take you to where all the fun is!

2 comments:

BumbleBee Bagz said...

aawww, those are sew cute....hee hee!

Cheryl said...

Sue,
These are adoreable. Will you be putting a quilt together in the future when you are done with the BOM's?