Saturday, September 20, 2008

Roll-Up Crochet Hook Holder




I really, really need to get my craft stuff organized. It's everywhere, growing and an uncontrollable mess. In an attempt to keep my crochet hooks in one place, I made this crochet hook case. I love it! It was quite easy and in an afternoon, filled with inturruptions, a menengitis scare from my son (thank you Corey for my anxiety filled afternoon) and the usual mayhem, this little thingee came to be. I now want to make a matching needle-roll case for my knitting needles and a couple zippered pouches for my knitting stuff like needles, stitch-markers, you know, the usual stuff. I found this great tutorial from http://www.planetjune.com. She walks you through the whole process, including tips on putting on binding... thank you for that, I needed the hand-holding... Anyway, I couldn't be happier with the results!

1 comment:

BumbleBee Bagz said...

I love the oriental material....it turned out really cute!