Sunday, July 19, 2009

Spray Painted Pencil Case


I'm in the middle of packing and cleaning before we leave this afternoon, and what am I doing? Snapping a quick picture of one more little thing... In the midst of my packing, I nearly forgot to finish up this project for Cassidy. For another one of her gifts, I got her a Primsa Watercolor set. The outside tin is rather ugly; black with some colored pencils on it or something. I wanted to pretty it up for her. I got some pink spray paint and clear spray paint. It took two coats of the pink to cover the black, then I sprayed on the clear and shook on some Martha Stewart glitter. Oooo it's fit for a princess, now!
O.K., I gotta get crackin' before my hubby catches me loafin' on the computer!
Have a great week!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Have fun and RELAX!