Monday, August 3, 2009

Animals in Aprons Wall-Hanging


Now that Cassidy just turned nine, I thought it was high time I completed her baby sampler. I know it's a little late but hey, better late than never, right? This was a joy to stitch. I let Cassidy choose which animals she wanted on her wall-hanging, and what material she wanted for aprons for them. If you'd like to see the real Animals in Aprons, you can google in Vicki Haninger, Animals in Aprons. For some reason, I don't have the web address on the bottom of my pages.

This is how we spent our day today at the resevoir. It's supposed to be a beautiful week so we may go back later in the week. The kids have so much fun there and it's very relaxing as there aren't any waves like at the beach. See...

even the hubs likes it there.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Sue,
beautiful handowk. Love the fabric that Cassidy chose for each apron. Too cute.
Cassidy and hubs look like they are enjoying their day in the sun.

Anonymous said...

RELAXED....that what the pictures say to me! Let's have a Mom's night out now!