Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Finished Christmas Gifts


This adorable doll was knit by my 13 year old daughter! She made her for her 7 year old sister for Christmas. You see, I had all the kids draw a name and told them they had to make their sibling a gift instead of buy them one. The girls shrieked with excitement, as the boys rolled their eyes! My three boys just want to buy their partner a gift, and I keep explaining to them that it's a gift from the heart kind of thing; but they just don't get it! We'll see what they come up with.
Anyway, I'm just a smidge bit proud of her as she knit the entire gift by herself, with no direction from me. She's definitely my knittin' buddy! You can find the pattern free online by going to http://www.knittingpatterncentral.com/patterns/amy.php.

No comments: