Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Pretty Cotton Washcloths


Aren't these pretty? The colors are so happy. These little washcloths measure
5" X 5" and are made with kitchen cotton yarn. I got the pattern for a few dollars from Krisknits.blogspot.com. She has several free washcloth patterns along with some others you can buy. I purchased her Winter Washcloths and Spring Cloths, along with the Valentine ones shown above. They're all very pretty and make up rather quickly. I'm saving these for a gift for Kaleigh.

I've decided that my camera is...well... crap. Horrible adjective, I know, but I have a horrible cold and I can't think of a nicer word. I'm not sure you can see the detail in the knitting. Too bad because they're awfully cute.

I've spent a lot of time on the couch knitting today. As much as I love to knit, I'm not a good patient. I am much happier scurrying around and this miserable cold is putting a damper on my 'style'.

On a more positive note, I've been working on a little knitted top for Caressa. I casted on on Sunday and have gotten quite a bit accomplished.

I used many colors you see here and a couple more. As soon as it's done, I'll show you a pic. It looks kind of like sherbet. I guess I'll get back on the couch and knit some more...

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Sue,
Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. Enjoy your knitting and take advantage of slowing down. Sometimes that's a good thing. Sorry to use Martha's phrase. HAHA.
Love your knitted dishcloths. The first one looks like there is a pattern of a rose in it.