Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Verandah Views BOM


Here is the January block of the month from Verandah Views. This block is named Under the Willow. This is the one that whet my appetite...

The February block is named Bathtime. Cute, huh? And on to the third block...

March, named Bed 'n Breakfast. I can't decide which is my favorite. I found this free block of the month pattern at Willowberry Designs. Each block comes out around the first of the month. The designer has each block surrounded by fabric. They look beautiful. I haven't decided on color or block design yet, so I'm waiting until I have all the blocks completed before I put it all together. I love doing BOM's because there's no pressure... one measly block a month. A couple (interrupted) evenings at best. And no thinking required! I can put down and pick up without losing my place. You know how it is... bedtime stories, baths, another drink, folding one more load of laundry... all those nightly things taken into account and still; by the end of the year they'll be all done. The next one will be coming out very soon. It's still not too late to join in ;)

No comments: