Thursday, April 9, 2009

Hot Cross Buns


Blessed Triduum to you and yours!
Hot Cross Buns was on my To-Do List today. I wanted to make sure they were all set to go tomorrow morning for breakfast. They're fresh out of the oven... and of course, I had to try one. They are G-O-O-D! I will heat them up in the morning and me and the fam will enjoy them with a cup of tea. The recipe comes from the Urban Homemaker. Once I learn how to highlight to a web-site things will be much more efficient. I've gotta learn how to do that.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

We'll be doing our buns tomorrow, can't wait to share!
Blessed Triduum!

bumblebeebags said...

uhhhmm, your buns look hot...hee, hee!

My name is Cheryl said...

Those look fabulous. Linking to a site isn't hard. I will email you on how to do it.